graffiti thanks...

---------

From: lia (johns392_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 19:01:26 PDT

Thanks to everyone who sent tips on my graffiti visit.....I greatly
appreciated them....AND they were helpful! By the way....this teacher is
painting regular classroom desks with the kids...[in a regular classroom]
and his examples turned out great. He sanded.....primed....painted with
acrylic....and covered with 2 layers of epoxy to get a strong and pretty
smooth writable surface that can't be easily destroyed. I will take some
pics in a few weeks...and maybe I can share. Thanks again....lia