RE: wild wheels video

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 17:39:37 PDT

Hi,
Yes, I purchased this video, after seeing a TV program on the art cars.
When I bought the video, I asked about the profanity in it, if it was
bleeped. The seller then offered me another version which was bleeped.
Yes, I know the kids can figure out what was said by the context. I have
shown this in grades 7-9 with no problems. I wouldn't show it to younger
kids.

I like the idea of turning the sound off for some videos, but this one does
rely on hearing the artists' comments as an insight into 'outsider art.

-Alix E. Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA