wild wheels video

---------

From: marcia lavery (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 16:32:31 PDT

Has anyone else on the list seen this video? I bought it, but didn't do the preview thing. I would definitely not recommend it for jr. high age or younger. The cars were fabulous, but some of the dialogue was inappropriate. I think one of the speakers actually said bitch during it. There was also the "f-ing" word, but kind of bleeped out, but you could still tell that's what she was saying. One of the ladies was very hippie-ish and the talk was unnecessary for an educational video. I wanted to have the video for an activity when a substitute was in the class, but the kids would have been all riled up with the language.

ART CARS for Justin Kramer:

Call 1-800-644-3429 to get your copy.
I just saw Wild Wheels! ART CARS! One of our hot
topics. Item #8395 and only $20.00!