List serv soul food

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 14:51:21 PDT

Hi Judy et al,
It might be a very interesting and useful thread if we briefly related which
listservs we are on and why. In addition to being art teachers, we are
educators, professionals and in our spare time (HAH!!) we probably have some
interesting hobbies. So what other listservs feed our souls?

-Alix Peshette

Alix E. Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School