Ed Tech List Serve

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 11:05:08 PDT

Greetings all 900 plus Getty members and 800
Dollmakers,

I have been asked for the Tech Ed list serve.
Edtech Archives, posting guidelines and other
information are at:
http://www.h-net.msu.edu/~edweb
Please include your name, email address, and school or
professional affiliation in each posting.

Getty folks:

Thanks to BJ Berquist (I still had her post from a
long time ago). You will find Alix Peshett on this
list, too (pardon if I spelled names wrong).

Judy Decker

=====