Re: Radial design/snowflake site - Links on IAD

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 10:58:52 PDT

Greetings all 900 plus members,

You will find this link and more on my
Art-Math-Science page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/mathsci.htm
This page should come up with you search Snowflakes -
or Radial Design on my site.

You will also see many examples of Radial Designs on
this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/geomath.htm

Mike is going to let me "steal" an image from his
student to add to the lesson plan on IAD (from Larry
Prescott). Mike - are you saving resources on your
PowerPoint? If you list sources, I can share your
PowerPoint on the site for a few days. I can not link
it up...too big and copyright issues. It wouldn't hurt
to put it out there for three days though.

Judy Decker