Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Email Pals

From: Bueltel, John (bueltelj_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 10:06:38 PDT

Nikki, I am starting my unit with a couple of sections this week, and the rest after break April 8-14. Your students will need to email my students at I will select two students from each of my 12 section to email your students. Then each section can communicate through those two. I will send you their name later.

Please do forward the information you mentioned to me and we can go from their.

In the future please write to me at

You can learn more about us at And my art room site is at

Thanks, looking forward to a neat experience for yours students and mine ,