RE: Email Pals

---------

From: Bueltel, John (bueltelj_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 10:06:38 PDT

Nikki, I am starting my unit with a couple of sections this week, and the rest after break April 8-14. Your students will need to email my students at msart@glenwoodschools.org I will select two students from each of my 12 section to email your students. Then each section can communicate through those two. I will send you their name later.

Please do forward the information you mentioned to me and we can go from their.

In the future please write to me at bueltelj@glenwoodschools.org

You can learn more about us at http://glenwood.k12.ia.us/ms/ And my art room site is at http://glenwood.k12.ia.us/ms/Art%20Page/art.htm

Thanks, looking forward to a neat experience for yours students and mine ,

John