Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Donated Painting to Denver

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 07:44:48 PDT

Donated Painting to Denver

I decided to take a Poppie painting to Denver and donate
it to the retired art teachers auction at the NAEA.
                (go to bottom of the page)
Our art staff exhibit opening reception is this afternoon
at the West Branch Library, 4 to 6 pm, don't miss it.

                                        Woody in KC (for now)

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Where Woody's watercolors are:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids at Karate: