Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Special Needs kids

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 06:28:09 PDT

I don'thave one at school, but my special needs campers love the beads you
make designs with and iron into a solid form - now they come in larger sizes
too, and they really loved the camp spin-art machine.

I found their bead-stringing patience to be inspring.

They also enjoyed making decorations for their wheelchairs or walkers, like
fome-cor flames or sparkly things to go on the wheels.

this was summer camp.