Re: stenciling + graffitti

---------

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 15:24:18 PDT

The stenciling is pretty big here- So. Cal. My 17 yr old and his friends
have been cutting stencils and painting on plywood and cardboard as well
as shirts and things for a couple of years now. Thankfully, I haven't
seen any of their work on walls around the city, with the exception of a
light post outside one of their houses and a small design on our curb.
Some of the things they have done are pretty creative. They are
influenced by Shepard Fairey founder of Obey.
Heather

Hillmer, Jan wrote:

> Wasn't there a thread recently on graffitti?

---