Re: need some advice please: subject graffiti

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 15:09:25 PDT

Oh, I didn't mean that the Haring video was inappropriate--I meant that
the kids writing is so often innapropriate in a graffittti situation.
Sid

>>> Sue_Stewart@sumner.wednet.edu 04/05/2004 12:26:23 PM >>>
The Haring film does not have inappropriate material - I use it twice
year - it does talk about AIDS and his work for children with AIDS -
some
school districts will not allow that subject.

Sue E. Stewart
Fine Arts and English
Sumner High School

---