SEE Art Video World Catalog! (and Critiques for Maggie) - and Art Cars

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 13:22:44 PDT

Maggie just scroll down for your answer.

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I have spent hours looking through my Art Video World
Catalog and selecting videos I want to preview. Call
NOW if you did not get a catalog: 1-800-644-3429
If you need four videos - there is a great deal. Buy
three - get one FREE. There are selected videos you
can get FREE - but you won't have any trouble
selecting. The good news is - SATISFACTION is
guaranteed. You can exchange any video you do not
like. Believe me - you WILL find a replacement that
you will like. Just preview within your 30 days - no
problem.

Call yourself to see about previewing as each company
has different policies (I believe they have a 30 day
policy).
With the buy three get one free you may not get the
lowest price on each video - but you do come out
ahead. DO check your other catalogs too if you only
need one video to be sure you are getting the best
price on that video (remember Sax gives discounts when
you order $$ amounts). I can not say for sure that Art
Video World has the lowest prices around - but they do
give you the BEST presentation for the videos (all
other visual resource catalogs should take note). Nice
images of all and an excellent description of each
one.

This is a division of Crystal Productions - one of my
favorite places to shop for Visual Resources. There
are over 50 pages of videos! Real "Eye Candy".

Oh WOW!!! YOU can also select a FREE print set! I want
that Days of the Dead (well actually I want all of the
ART works).

ART CARS for Justin Kramer:

Call 1-800-644-3429 to get your copy.
I just saw Wild Wheels! ART CARS! One of our hot
topics. Item #8395 and only $20.00!

Judy Decker

Maggie Tucker - See Marvin Bartel's site.
Learning to think Artistically
See Critical Thinking

Do not worry too much about the kid who could not take
constructive criticism and ruined his painting. The
correct time for suggestions IS before the painting is
done after all. I always hated hearing everything that
was wrong with my work when it was done...I never make
the same project/work twice so why would I want to
improve it next time? I could give your young one all
sorts of stories that would help. I got a B in my
first graduate studio course and it ticked me off
(grin). I would have much rather heard his opinion all
along instead of when the class was over. I needed the
GRADE (I wanted a perfect 4 point - silly me)! I was
just learning how to do all sorts of
mono-printing....and yes I did do it my way so I guess
that is OK, too. But I have none of the work from that
class framed or out on display anywhere. Share this
little bit of my story with him.
If I can help more - email me at Road Runner.

Judy Decker

=====