Re: explaining white

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 10:05:46 PDT

As well as explaining the various types of color theory:
Light / RBG Pigment / RYB Photography / YMC
Reflective light and the many different temperatures of
white light: Sunlight, Flood lamps, Tungsten, Fluorescent, etc.
I also try to impress on students the difference between
Theory and Practice. They need to realize and experience
how things are suppose to work and how they really do
in the real world.
                                        Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons