Re: Explaining white - a Great Site, too!

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 07:09:16 PDT

Oh grand! Thanks Linda,

I have a great links on my site. I haven't looked at
them for quite sometime:
http://webexhibits.org/
See Causes of Color, Color Vision and Art AND
Pigments.

This is linked on:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/arted.htm#Color

I will add a link here too:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/color2.htm
(today)

Just have a BEG right now...If you talk and talk and
talk about color for a while first, kids will not be
naughty with the paint. They will treasure their time
with the paint more...No they won't remember all of
the colors stuff - do you? (don't lie to me now).

Linda - you ARE "Beautiful" (Big Smiles)....more on
that later....Just living my name right now (Praise).
Linda - did you post this to Art Education too? I need
to switch back to "as they are posted" on that list.

Judy Decker

P.S. While we are on "colors" RedFish-BlueFish (the
Beta - a Siamese Fighting Fish) is nick-named
now...."Nick" because Nick fights for Getty list.
Names are so much fun!

--- "Fields, Linda" <fieldsl@guilford.k12.nc.us>