Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Pottery basics - Kerry Marquis' site

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 03 2004 - 18:27:30 PST

Thanks Jan for bringing up Kerry's site again. I have
that linked on my Ceramics page and several other
pages on IAD.

Kerry has other sites too that are excellent!

See Art Teacher Web sites (under high school)
Also on Lesson Plans on IAD (click Art Departments).
I have featured Kerry on Great Sites and Art News.

I'm still trying to get caught up on four days of
mail! I am sorry to say much of Getty mail I am just
deleting. If I miss a personal message - send it to my
Road Runner account.

Continue to share great sites with the list. If you
think it should be on IAD - feel free to Bcc to my
Road Runner address (please use Bcc).

I have my own "Getty Pond" now....a 3 gallon aquarium
with my very own Beta fish. He has occupied a lot of
my time today. His name is RedFish-BlueFish. (he is
red and blue both). Larry, he likes the ideas at the
top best (grin).

Judy Decker

--- "Hillmer, Jan" <> wrote:
> Just discoverd this site- it's great for the basics.
> Jan

Do you Yahoo!?