Re: Pottery basics - Kerry Marquis' site

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 03 2004 - 18:27:30 PST

Thanks Jan for bringing up Kerry's site again. I have
that linked on my Ceramics page and several other
pages on IAD.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/ceramics.htm

Kerry has other sites too that are excellent!

See Art Teacher Web sites (under high school)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm
Also on Lesson Plans on IAD (click Art Departments).
I have featured Kerry on Great Sites and Art News.

I'm still trying to get caught up on four days of
mail! I am sorry to say much of Getty mail I am just
deleting. If I miss a personal message - send it to my
Road Runner account.

Continue to share great sites with the list. If you
think it should be on IAD - feel free to Bcc to my
Road Runner address (please use Bcc).

I have my own "Getty Pond" now....a 3 gallon aquarium
with my very own Beta fish. He has occupied a lot of
my time today. His name is RedFish-BlueFish. (he is
red and blue both). Larry, he likes the ideas at the
top best (grin).

Judy Decker

http://www.teachpottery.net/

=====