Re: Artrain Schedule

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 03 2004 - 08:59:21 PST

Shame on you Pam. I missed my opportunity to see Art
Train in Ann Arbor. I would have gone Saturday had I
known...Now I have to wait till 2005.
http://www.artrainusa.org/schedule.html

Copied without permission (oops - excuse me).
For information on hosting Artrain USA and Native
please call Artrain USA at 800-ART 1971

2004 Tentative Tour Schedule
Ann Arbor, MI - Sneak Preview
Tempe, AZ - Native Views Grand Opening
Flagstaff, AZ
Gallup, NM
Albuquerque, NM
Norman, OK
Ponca City, OK
LeRoy, KS
Leavenworth, KS
Kansas City, MO
Atchinson, KS
Brainerd, MN
Washburn, ND
Sisseton, SD
Hermosa, SD
Cedar Falls, IA
Bartlesville, OK
Woodward, OK
Ada, OK
Paris, TX
Fort Worth, TX
Grapevine, TX
Dallas, TX
Wichita Falls, TX
Hearne, TX
Silsbee, TX
Freeport, TX
McAllen, TX
Houston, TX

2005 Artrain USA is currently scheduling community
visits in:
Connecticut
Delaware
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan (Lower Peninsula)
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New York
North Carolina
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Rhode Island
South Carolina
Vermont
Virginia
West Virginia

2006
Alaska (tentative)
California
Colorado
Idaho
Montana
Nevada
Oregon
Utah
Washington
Wyoming

2007
Alabama
Arkansas
Florida
Georgia
Illinois
Indiana
Kentucky
Louisiana
Michigan (Upper Peninsula)
Mississippi
Tennessee
Wisconsin

Enjoy it out west folks! Linda - Houston!

Judy