Paintings and the New House

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 03 2004 - 07:27:12 PST

        Paintings and the New House
The triplets showed up at the opening reception of
Art at the Center last night. I got a photo of the
whole family under the watercolor I did of them
playing on the beach in California.
http://www.taospaint.com/ArtShow/Center04.html
Here are a couple of photos of how our new house
is coming along in Albuquerque.
I don't expect to see the house again until it
is finished. By summer, Frani and I can start unpacking
our stuff in New Mexico. Moving is a pain, but it will
be worth it.
                                Woody in KC, for now

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons