Artrain

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 18:17:18 PST

Just a heads up for some of you folks whose rural towns are on or near a
railroad line. Artrain USA is starting its new exhibition this month. The
exhibition is Native Views: Influences of Modern Culture and promises to be
exceptional. The exhibition starts in Tempe after a preview in MN.

If you want to check out the Artrain and exhibition, the website is
http://www.artrainusa.org/

A list of cities for the three-year tour is on the site. A teacher guide is
listed on the site, but I have yet to be able to download it.

Art education students in the NAU pre-service program will be acting as
education guides when the train stops in Flagstaff later this month. What a
wonderful opportunity for these undergraduates.

My students and I will be trained April 21 and I will be able to share
exactly what the exhibition and tours will include.

From rainy Sedona,
Pam

---