RE: tissue paper mache + Chihuly

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 09:33:38 PST

Check this out- found it on Sax website and it appears to be what you are
looking for. Hope it helps.
https://www.saxarts.com/projects/html/folia.jsp

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

>===== Original Message From "Hillmer, Jan" <hillmjan@Berkeleyprep.org> =====
>A Chihuly exhibit is in town, and I'm wondering about the feasibility of
making some sort of bowl shape using just Ross' Art Paste and tissue paper.
That way, I'm thinking we'd get a glow similar to glass. Anybody got ideas or
suggestions? These kids need a 3-d project and we've already done clay.

>You all are so great - the ideas you send always get my creative juices
going. Thank you in advance.
>Jan

---