Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: messages

From: Duffey, Patrick G. (DuffeyP_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 07:52:18 PST

Sue Stewart - Indeed I am on I used to get all of the
messages and responses until I got "the blue screen of death" on my
windows machine early last month. Since it has been fixed, my scanner
doesn't work and I only get your responses to Artsednet. postings. I
will try your ideas and get back to you. Thanks