RE: Disney Teacher of the Year -It's Me!

---------

From: Kramer, Bunki [LC] (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 07:46:40 PST

From: ARTNSOUL12@aol.com [mailto:ARTNSOUL12@aol.com]
I'm soooo excited to represent The Arts as one of 40 finalists in Disney's
Teachers of the Year 2004.

Suzie-Q...How absolutely impressive and exciting your news! Really...it couldn't happen to a nicer person! They should make a big announcement about this at NAEA in Denver. What an honor!!!!!! Toodles....Bunki

---