tissue paper mache + Chihuly

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 07:16:44 PST

A Chihuly exhibit is in town, and I'm wondering about the feasibility of making some sort of bowl shape using just Ross' Art Paste and tissue paper. That way, I'm thinking we'd get a glow similar to glass. Anybody got ideas or suggestions? These kids need a 3-d project and we've already done clay.

You all are so great - the ideas you send always get my creative juices going. Thank you in advance.
Jan

---