Re: messages

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 07:10:10 PST

Pat Duffy - I think I am the other teacher in Washington and the problem
may be that we are on the same system - are you wednet.edu? The server
may see our messages as internal. You might try sending through an
internet link - however, I get all the messages here in Sumner. I suspect
that you may have an internet lock somewhere - maybe on your own email
preferences.

Sue E. Stewart
Fine Arts and English
Sumner High School