Fwd: Disney Teacher of the Year -It's Me!

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 06:22:39 PST

This is such exciting news. I am delighted for you but not at all
surprised. I am certain that your application was snatched out the
first pick and was never questioned as they pondered the decisions.
You stand out as superior among the best!

Now how will you find time for Italy this summer if you are playing
with Disney all summer?

Sharon ~ NJ

Begin forwarded message:

> From: ARTNSOUL12@aol.com
> Date: Fri Apr 2, 2004 7:00:29 AM America/New_York
> To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.pub.getty.edu>
> Subject: Disney Teacher of the Year -It's Me!
> I'm soooo excited to represent The Arts as one of 40 finalists in
> Disney's Teachers of the Year 2004.  I will be accepting $10,000 for
> myself and $5,000 for my school as part of the DisneyHand Award!  The
> prize also includes a trip to California for a week this summer where
> a gala in our honor is held and televised.  Then, another week trip in
> October to Orlando...I absolutely can't believe it.  The woman who
> called me from Disney to announce the news said that over 10,000
> persons applied in all subjects -very strong applications in the Arts,
> and they cut it down to 40, so I feel so lucky!  I understand that the
> Orlando trip includes professional development seminars, so I'll share
> any tips with all of you.
> Susan on Long Island

---