Re: Art club for High School

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 06:12:55 PST

Lesley,
I too am looking closely at doing this next year, and in fact have had
a few ideas shared by others in the list if you check the archives.
Anyway, If I was to help you myself I would say this...
Start here:
http://www.naea-reston.org/programs-honor.html
Then you can scroll down and download a couple good documents: their
Handbook, for one. Check the handbook for the suggested activities,
which may be what your principal desires.
If you email mworrest@naea-reson.org you can ask specific questions.
She also sent me a newspaper which was FILLED with good stuff.
People who have emailed me back have different selection processes as
well as activities.
Hope this helps...
Beth

On Apr 1, 2004, at 9:10 PM, lesley wrote:

> Our  High School wants me to start an art club next year.  The
> principal's
> idea would be a club that would supply posters and the like for the
> school.

---