Re: Disney Teacher of the Year, Inspiring us all !!!!

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 05:11:26 PST

WOW !!!!! Congratulations !! Artsednet people are accomplishing the most amazing things !!!!!!!!!
I got goosebumps reading that letter , and the Fulbright letters also !!
Keep up the fantastic work everyone !!!!!!!!!!!
You truly inspire us all to follow suit ! Leading by example really really works !!!

Christine Besack :)