Re: motivation-- middle school

---------

TwoDucks_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 03:55:00 PST

In a message dated 4/1/04 11:15:23 PM, mwhiteaz@cybertrails.com writes:

> I did this at the HS every semester, and now it's equally successful
> with my MSers.  They are perfectly content to mix colors for 2-3 days; I
> think they're fascinated by all the possibilities.

When it starts to get dry in the classroom I try to remember the things which
give goosebumps in the making of art...and it IS fascinating, the play with
color. That is why some of us are "here" in art education. How can we bring
that magic to our students? And how do we let them explore "all the
possibilities?"
regards,
kathy douglas
 http://ebps.net/centralschool/artshow.html