RE: need some advice please: subject graffiti

---------

From: KPRS (KPRS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 03:24:35 PST

Perhaps you can quickly show Basquiat's and Keith Haring's work.

Then by all means you must have criteria for the graffiti...here would be
mine (6:20 in the am keep in mind, there might be ones I can't think of) a)
NO SEX/ALCOHOL/DRUGS IMAGERY OR REFERENCES and b)NO GANG IMAGERY OR
REFERENCES, and c) NO BAD REMARKS ABOUT STUDENTS, TEACHERS OR COMMUNITY. I
think that would cover it for me.

San D

-

---