Re: need some advice please: subject graffiti

---------

From: Dale (dtsafdie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 01:33:27 PST

There are some very interesting sites about graffiti with some examples,
background, etc. There are links to books and videos. Do you have access to
a computer hooked to a tv or projector in the room?

Art Crimes http://www.graffiti.org/ very extensive, fast site with lots of
links to other resources

graffiti archaeology http://www.otherthings.com/grafarc/ shows changes over
time