Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: need some advice please: subject graffiti

From: Dale (dtsafdie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 01:33:27 PST

There are some very interesting sites about graffiti with some examples,
background, etc. There are links to books and videos. Do you have access to
a computer hooked to a tv or projector in the room?

Art Crimes very extensive, fast site with lots of
links to other resources

graffiti archaeology shows changes over

NYC graffiti

Haring shows a couple of