Re: motivation-- middle school

---------

From: marcia lavery (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 16:22:03 PST

How do you get the colored pencils to show up? Most of the time when I've tried it, the colors look dull.

Your portrait idea with the kids holding something they love sounds wonderful!! That's a great idea!

lindwood@webtv.net wrote:

My kids love LOVE LOVE drawing colored pencil on black paper Mixed Breed
Animals. Look at the lesson plan on www.switchzoo.com. I think my
kids' work is still on that site.