messages

---------

From: Duffey, Patrick G. (DuffeyP_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 14:24:17 PST

I am a subscriber, but I am only getting the responses from another art
teacher from the same state. She teaches in Sumner, Washington and I
teach in Gig Harbor, Washington. I have contacted my school district's
webmaster and he says that our school district is not filtering out
messages from the list serve. Do you have any ideas about what is
happening to the mailings?

---