Re: motivation-- middle school

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 11:20:12 PST

"ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu> writes:
>What do you all do to balance your home life
>with your school life when times get rough? I'm thinking about a
>support group for caregivers, but not sure when I would find the time,
>lol.
>
>Linda Woods

You take some time for yourself so you do not get physically ill - you
share your sadness with others, maybe some of your more mature kids and
certainly your administrator so they will know what the stress is and you
get some sunshine if you can. Take care...

Sue E. Stewart
Fine Arts and English
Sumner High School

---