Re: motivation-- middle school

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 05:43:40 PST

Marcia, those are great ideas and give me a list of things to hope to acquire, like fan brushes. Do you do the CD covers on computers?

Have these students already had art? I have to spend so much time on color wheels and very fundamental stuff because my classes are all mixed together, I only get them one semester, so usually over half the class has never had art at all, including elementary, and don't even know their primary colors.

---