Re: Have you visited this website?

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 19:32:45 PDT

NO one should have to fork over any money for visual understanding
The "meat of the matter" should be what we all know-- that's how come we
become certified as art teachers.

I wish I was smart enough to capitalize on buzz words and catch phrases.
but I'm only smart enough to teach art.

Be smart enough not to fall "into"
and be smart enough to know what you know

and smart enough to know that you won't fall for fancy titles that are just
the same old same old

but be smart enough to know that you should investigate

and teach your kids to be as discriminating as you are...
Oh, it's getting so hard

Patty

> Subject: Re: Have you visited this website?
>
> Crystal has a free 5 minute video you can order...I
> personally didn't get a good feel for what it was all
> about beyond the catch phrases. It's been awhile, but
> I remember the articles on the site were great.
>
> It just seems that you really have to be willing to
> fork over a substantial amount of money before you get
> to the meat of the matter. I can't tell how much it
> even costs for your school to subscribe...
>
> If you look at the images they base their program on
> in the Crystal Catalogue, maybe you can tell more
> about it.
>
> Hope someone else has more insight into the program
> -Dawn

---