New home page for my site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 19:28:30 PDT

Hi Art Folks,

I redesigned my home page to match up more with design of Incredible Art
Department.

Let me know what your think (mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com):

I am going to play with it some more to try to get the buttons closer
together. I will eventually change the colors throughout the site to match.

The link to the Getty/Art lists teacher sites is down in the table at the
bottom of the page. I will add more links in the table as needed (once I see
what folks are searching for on my site). I frequently get search requests
for Rubrics (I put a link to the teacher files in the table). Does anyone
have rubrics I could share? Send to me via attachment and I will link them
up.

We have had several searches for drawing lessons on Incredible Art
Department (and my site). I will compile a list of drawing lessons and post
them in the near future. Please send successful drawing lessons to me to add
(include a picture or two) - mailto:jdecker@woh.rr.com

I have "talked" to many teachers from around the world today - they all like
what we are doing with IAD - keep on sending plans to me to add.

Judy Decker

P.S. Ken Rohrer if you are reading - Call the button for my site Incredible
Resources if you can - if that won't fit on the button, use Art Resources

P.P.S. I no longer look like the picture on my site. I have had short hair
now since July - and now it is almost all gray. Seemed kind of silly to keep
that old picture up. Sometime I think it might be fun to share pictures of
ourselves - I wouldn't leave them up for long since it would take up too
much server space. Maybe this summer, those of us who stay with the lists
can do some picutre sharing.

---