Re: Have you visited this website?

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 19:12:44 PDT

Crystal has a free 5 minute video you can order...I
personally didn't get a good feel for what it was all
about beyond the catch phrases. It's been awhile, but
I remember the articles on the site were great.

It just seems that you really have to be willing to
fork over a substantial amount of money before you get
to the meat of the matter. I can't tell how much it
even costs for your school to subscribe...

If you look at the images they base their program on
in the Crystal Catalogue, maybe you can tell more
about it.

Hope someone else has more insight into the program
-Dawn