Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

teaching in greece

From: Amy (ashapley_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 15:34:14 PDT

hi guys...
i have an INTENSE desire to teach and live in greece.

i have visited the country several times and i've fallen in love...and i
know that someday, its where i need to be.

my question s this:
doe nayone have any ideas/information/resources for teaching abroad,
specifically greece?

it does not have to be teaching art specifically...i can work art into just
about anything ;)

please email me if you have any info regardning this.

-- art teacher in Kansas City