summer travel help

---------

From: Debbie Stone (dstone_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 13:01:39 PDT

Does anyone have any ideas or know of a group that will be in Europe from June 14th to June 20th or June 27th to July 6th. I will be meeting my husband over there from June 20th to June 27th and would like to spend some more time there. I have checked out several courses but they are all too long or the wrong timing. I'm looking for one week. I am also hesitant about traveling alone. I've been overseas several times, but never by myself. If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate hearing from them.

Thanks Deb
debstone4@yahoo.com

---