attention - Kerry Murphy, Marty Rombold

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 12:38:35 PDT

Sorry to post to the whole list.... a couple more addresses got kicked back
to me.

Kerry and Marty I need your current email addresses for my data base of Art
teacher/experts. The email
addresses I have on file for you are no longer correct. Please reply before
the end of the week as I want to get the entire list out soon to all who
have responded. Also answer the following questions:

What is/are your area(s) of interest?

What do you like to teach?

Thanks,

Judy Decker