Fiber arts- Vietnamese Embroidery

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 11:39:49 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Here is a link request for IAD that I want to forward on to you now:
http://vietnamese-artwork.com/

I know there are some fiber arts teachers on our lists. You will want to
take a look at the embroideries. Here is the one I like:
http://www.smoothtrader.com/asia2you/ItemPics/205.jpg Check the details too
(from the site). I hope he will keep this image on the site even once it is
sold.

I will be adding a link on Incredible Art Department in the near future. As
you know, I only send links to you that I feel are of educational value (IAD
is not in the business of selling art - smile).

Judy
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

---