Re: sub plans 7-8

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 09:51:22 PDT

Here are some plans that are very easy for a substitute:
http://home.att.net/~tisone/lessonpg1.htm

You might also check Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/middlelessons.html

Here is one I have used:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/locker.htm

Please compile others you get - we will put those on IAD.

Judy