Re: sub plans 7-8

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 09:30:32 PDT

I just had a sub for two days and will have another on Friday, so I wanted to do something that would last for the first two days and easily be picked up on the other day, so... I left the sub a list of options for really creative drawings for the kids to complete for a grade, so they could choose. It has worked great, and most students didn't want to put these away and resume the work they did before the sub came. It is nice to give the kids a choice. All it required was paper and colored pencils. Jayna
shinds@seidata.com wrote:
I've been seeing some great sub plans for little kids.
Does anyone have favorite sub plans for 7th and 8th grade students ?
I always try to leave something that will require few supplies and
little clean up. I would really appreciate some fresh ideas.
Thanks a bunch,
S. Hinds