to Deborah Johnson and Fran Marze

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 09:26:13 PDT

Sorry to post to the whole list.....but these two email just got kicked back
to me...

Deborah and Fran - I need your
current email addresses for my data base of Art teacher/experts. The email
addresses I have on file for you are no longer correct. Please reply before
the end of the week as I want to get the entire list out soon to all who
have responded. Also answer the following questions:

What is/are your area(s) of interest?

What do you like to teach?

Thanks,

Judy Decker