Looking for Joe Cox, Robin Phillips, Cathy Dokachev

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 08:34:25 PDT

Sorry to post this to the entire list... Cathy, Robin, and Joe - I need your
current email addresses for my data base of Art teacher/experts. The email
addresses I have on file for you are no longer correct. Please reply before
the end of the week as I want to get the entire list out soon to all who
have responded. Also answer the following questions:

What is/are your area(s) of interest?

What do you like to teach?

Thanks,

Judy Decker

P.S. For anyone else reading - I want location (state or country), name,
email address (include summer address), grade levels/position, area of
interest (s) and what medium/media you like teaching the best.

---