RE: Clay help????!!!!

---------

From: Bueltel, John (bueltelj_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 08:00:14 PDT

Wrap the container in plastic first leaving an end open to latter pull the form out of the clay shape. Then after the clay has hardened enough to support its own weight slide the bottle or can out of the plastic, then pull the plastic out of the clay container. If you wait too long, the clay gets to dry, the clay container will shrink to tight to the can or bottle and will not pull out, or will even pull apart.