RE: sub lesson grades 1-4/amusement parks

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 05:01:44 PDT

        Right now my 5th graders are creating marble runs - kinetic
sculptures...

        they beg for it all year, and I save it for our testing cycle -
strips of poster board, a demo on construction techniques (scoring, tape
etc...) and they are off.

        the youngers use paper strips to create a 3-D amusement park - same
construction techniques - and then draw the model with people and
surroundings -

        Ellen

---