Looking for Van Gogh

---------

From: John and Pam Smith (johnandpamsmith_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 01:49:26 PDT

I saw a wonderful movie, but I can't remember the name. It is a fictional
movie about Van Gogh. He, for some reason, comes back to life in the 1990's
(I think) and finds his painting are now worth a lot of money. He thinks he
should be getting some money from the sale of his work, but has a hard time
convincing people he is who he says he is. I don't even remember how it
ended. I have been trying to find it to watch it again and see if it would
be a good one for my intermediate school students. Does anyone know the name
of this movie?
Mahalo from Hawaii,
Pam

---