Technology Lesson Plans - Lego Animation

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 19:43:34 PDT

Congratulations to Kris Fontes! Her lesson plan for stop motion lego
animation was selected by Intel Corporation's Innovation Odyssey website and
showcased on Day 270, April 16, 2003.
http://www97.intel.com/education/odyssey/day_270/day_270.htm

Kris posted the animation for Rocky a few days ago - I hope she posts it
again for us. I have posted her news at:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/artnews.html

and added a link:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/highlessons.html

I bet middle school students would enjoy this lesson, too.

Check the Intel site for some technology unit plans:
http://www.intel.com/education/unitplans/

"Interested in using technology to motivate and inspire? See how teachers
around the world use technology-right now-in exciting ways to support
student learning. From navigating the Idaho outdoors to inventing toys in
Israel, the Innovation Odyssey Web site is brimming with ideas for teachers
of every subject, teaching style, and grade level...a brand-new, fresh story
every school day." http://www97.intel.com/odyssey/index.asp

Do you have some "Art News"? Send to the list or to me and I will post it to
IAD mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com

Judy Decker

---