sub lesson grades 1-4

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 19:18:50 PDT

I know this is a tall order, but does anyone have an idea for an interesting
one day lesson that would be good for students in grades one through four.
I must go to a workshop on one of my most grueling days (7 classes ranging
from grades 1-4 organized like this: 2,2,3,4, 1, 1, 2). The only break is
1/2 hour for lunch so I would like to make it easy for the sub, yet
enjoyable and worthwhile for my students. Any ideas?

Thanks, Leah

---