Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Meet Mark Anderson - See his student work

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 17:20:22 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I "met" Mark Anderson today (he is a relatively new member of our list)....
He is a practicing artist/photographer who does artist in residence
programs. He is from Alaska - but will be in Misourri the next 18 (?)

IDea, Inc.
Painting and Photography Workshops
More of his work:

Student Work from the last Alaska Artist in Schools Residency he conducted
with the Kalifornsky Beach Elementary School (4, 5, 6 this year) on his site

I added a link to his site from IAD and will also from my site.

Mark's email will be on the list that I have been working on.

Judy Decker