Meet Mark Anderson - See his student work

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 17:20:22 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I "met" Mark Anderson today (he is a relatively new member of our list)....
He is a practicing artist/photographer who does artist in residence
programs. He is from Alaska - but will be in Misourri the next 18 (?)
months.

IDea, Inc.
http://www.ideacreative.com
Painting and Photography Workshops
http://www.ideacreative.com/artmenu.html
More of his work:
http://www.art-exchange.com/art-exchange/ArtResult.asp?ArtistLN=Anderson&Art
istFN=Mark&ArtistMN=A
or http://makeashorterlink.com/?S23552364

Student Work from the last Alaska Artist in Schools Residency he conducted
with the Kalifornsky Beach Elementary School (4, 5, 6 this year) on his site
at:
http://www.ideacreative.com/ais_2002.htm

I added a link to his site from IAD and will also from my site.

Mark's email will be on the list that I have been working on.

Judy Decker

---